Follow the directions below to close any apps running on your Android device:
- Tap the "Recent Apps" button (looks like two overlapping rectangles) on your device to bring up any apps that are currently running
- Swipe to the left to close them
- To force stop an app from here, tap and hold, then select "App Info"
- Tap "Force Stop"
You can also:
- Hold down the "Home screen" button until all of your apps appear
- Swipe to the left or right to close the open app.
NOTE: If you have an older device these steps may be slightly different. Try clicking "Settings", then "Applications" to see your running apps.
Please visit the official Android site for additional support.