To create a Squad
- Return to your base and tap the "Squad" (flag) icon on the right
- Select "Featured" at the top of the screen and tap "Create Squad"
- Enter your Squad's name and symbol, then write a description of your Squad
- Select whether Squad members require a minimum amount of medals to join
- Choose whether your Squad is "Open to All" or "Request Only"
- Pay 200,000 credits to create your Squad
Note: You cannot edit the name or change your Squad's privacy settings once it's been created.
Once you've created your Squad, tap the Squad icon on the far right of the base screen to chat, view members and troop requests, and approve or deny requests to join.
To remove a player from your Squad
Note: You must be the Squad creator or have been promoted to "Officer" by the Squad leader to remove players.
- Tap the "Squad" icon on the far right of the base screen
- Select the "Members" tab
- Scroll down to locate the member you want to remove
- Tap the arrow icon and choose "Remove"
To leave a Squad
- Tap the "Squad" icon on the far right of the base screen.
- Select the "Overview" tab
- Tap "Leave", then confirm