The battle spreads throughout the galaxy and your command has been requested beyond Tatooine. Reconnaissance shows Rebel and Empire forces amassing on the following planets:
- Dandoran – A lush, forested planet in Hutt space. Scarcely inhabited, save some mining,smuggling and gambling operations
- Hoth – An icy deathtrap of a planet, cold enough to freeze a tauntaun. Not much lives on the surface, save a few monstrosities fit for its harsh environment.
- Er’Kit – A hot, red-sanded desert planet, home to the Er’Kit people, as well as our Thalassian slaver friends.
- Yavin 4 – This jungle-covered moon hosts many ancient Massassi temple ruins, and has been utilized as a base of operations by the Rebels.
- Tatooine – An unforgiving desert planet and a hive of scum and villainy.
- Takodana – Popular among fugitives, this picturesque locale of forests and lakes can be spruced up with a few blaster marks.
To set up a base on a new planet:
- Tap on "Shop" and then "Army." Purchase and place a "Planetary Command" building. You'll need a Level 5 HQ to create the Planetary Command.
- Tap on your completed Planetary Command and then on "Galaxy Map." Select your new planet, and tap "Relocate."
You don't need to be a Jedi to know that moving an army takes resources. Earn Stars during Planetary Conflicts or use Crystals to relocate to another planet.